Vertical Matters as a successful operator in the Technology sector, we are committed to carrying all of our business activities in a sustainable manner by pursuing quality and continuous improvement in every aspect of our business.
This policy covers permanent, casual and sub-contractors of Vertical Matters.
- Vertical Matters will produce and deliver products and services that consistently conform to or exceed our customers’ expectations and that they are fit for purpose;
- Vertical Matters is committed to align its management systems to the world's best practices and constantly deliver Quality Excellence in all its operations;
- We will pursue continual improvements in all our systems and processes as our means of achieving preferred supplier status.This also includes reviewing, monitoring, evaluating and improving processes and procedures to meet our changing customer's demands and needs and to adapt to suppliers' requirements;
- Improvement will be achieved through our commitment to our integrated management system which complies with ISO 9001, AS 4801 and ISO 14001 standards and involvement of all employees in an environment that encourages initiative and innovation along with identifying those activities that do not add value but add costs in order to eliminate them from the company's processes;
- We will accomplish our business objectives as a responsible and ethical member of our community, sensitive to the social and environmental impact of our actions;
- Review and revise our Policies and Procedures to maintain their relevance;
- All employees understand and take ownership for quality and service standards;
- Provide leadership and direction to encourage new ideas, technologies and innovations;
- Continually review and refine our systems, processes and methods
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the QMS to be better at what we do every day.
- Implement, maintain, monitor, continuously improve and document our integrated quality, safety and environmental management system via the Knowledge Base;
- Identify and meet legal and other requirements related to our business; and
- Consult and communicate this policy and all other relevant elements of our system with relevant parties as appropriate.
BREACH OF POLICY
Proven breaches to ANY policy by an employee or manager of Vertical Matters can result in:
- Disciplinary action
- Loss of working contract for Sub-Contractors
If you feel that any aspect of this Quality Policy is not being lived at Vertical Matters, please contact your Manager or Management immediately. This policy will be reviewed in October 2015.